I love sweet and salty treats and these cookies are good. I was inspired to test them out after recently trying one at Beaucoup Bakery, one of my favorite local bakeries. It turns out it’s not that hard to make them at home. Try them out and see for yourself (or, if you’re not in the mood to bake your own, now you know where you can buy them)!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- sea salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In an electric mixer, cream butter, sugars and 1 1/2 tbsp of the fresh rosemary together over medium speed until light and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until well combined. Add vanilla and combine.
- Over low speed, stir flour mixture into creamed butter mixture until combined.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place onto baking sheet. Press cookies down slightly. Sprinkle each cookie with a pinch of sea salt and the remaining rosemary.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until just set. Cool slightly and transfer to cooling rack.
Hope you like them!
3 thoughts on “Recipes: Chocolate Rosemary Sea Salt Cookies”
Awesome recipe! Thanks for sharing 🙂
This sounds absolutely delicious! Chocolate and rosemary, never tried them together, mmm
Ohhhh looks good, I may have to make these lol, thanks for sharing 😄